Thursday, July 29, 2010

Mercenary Designer for Hire

























Rapid fabrication has now reached the point where you can manufacture directly from a 3D model in metal, glass, and plastics.

It has no upfront tooling costs, and you can print off as few or as many as you want. My background is in Industrial Design, with a specialization in solid modeling for rapid manufacture. I make jewelry and toys that are manufactured through Shapeways (www.shapeways.com) and sold there, at Etsy.com, and through retail outlets.

If you have an idea for a product that you're wanting to make. Perhaps merchandise for a comic book, webcomic, game title, etc. I can help you create that in 3D and get you set up to manufacture it for far less than traditional manufacturing channels.
I also do branding and packaging design, which helps to give your product that extra professional polish


Contact me here, or by email: noah@improbablecog.com

No comments: